- Washington State Conservation Commission
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation - Department of Natural Resources
- Washington Department of Ecology - Water Meters
- Washington Department of Ecology - Agriculture Burn Program
- Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
- United States Fish and Wildlife Serivce
- Bonneville Power Administration
"The farmers in Walla Walla lead the way. From adopting low-disturbance tillage to trying new crops, they’re the leaders in innovation."
- Larry Hooker, NRCS District Conservationist, 1977 to 2005.
The Annual Report highlights some of the District accomplishments for the year.